Some random observations that crossed the pea sized object inside my skull during game 2:
- Too bad I missed D. Wright’s bomb, but my chicken parm was worth it. Besides, there will be more (optimistic font).
- Thole is swingin’ it.
- Pradio’s homer doesn’t exactly make Warthen look like a genius. Nice visit.
- I don’t want to mow my lawn.
- Ike needs to chill the f$%# out. As annoying as the outside corner strike has been, it has been called all game. Bitching out the ump will only hurt his cause. Especially if he gets a reputation as being a whiner. We all know he is bad ass, but unfortunately the rest of the league and especially the umps still need some more proof before he gets that call.
- Bobby’s strikeout pitch to Michael Bourn was filthy. Man I hope he has this figured out for the long haul.
- A beer sounds nice about now.
- Dude squared.
- Keith calling out Juan Francisco for wearing his hat “half cock-eyed” was hilarious.
“Come on, look like a ballplayer.” -Keith Hernandez
- Jon Rauch is tall. Shouldn’t he be throwing the ball 137mph? I hope he doesn’t read this.
- Two saves in a row, Mr. Francisco. Nice.
- It sure feels nice to start the season off with a series win against the Braves.